Active Forum Topics - (view more)
- Tool for Palette Swapping/Changing by William.Thompsonj
- June 2020 Art Challenge - South Paw Pride by Cougarmint
- Komato invasion (Sorry for the upcoming flood) by Puffolotti
- Palette Swapping App by LABORIOUS REX
- Game made using FLARE: Ghostlore by Danimal
- Citadel Stormer 2 (action platformer). Check out the demo! by pixeltroid
- Recent animation for a friend's startup by Sridhar Ramasami
- Making a flare inspired game in godot by rubberduck
Recent Comments - (view more)
- Re: 2D Platform Ground Stone Tiles by rishiisme
- Re: Medieval Wooden Roof by bobjh
- Re: bubbles 'pop' by Fupi
- Re: Zoria Tileset by William.Thompsonj
- Re: SciFi TDS Kit by AveryRe
- Re: SciFi TDS Kit by BillickSeth
- Re: "The End" Dead Z. Pandemic by Toube Games
- Re: Verlaine Byron for RPG maker MV by Demetrius
Favorite Submitters This Month
Popular Art Collections - (view more)
New Art Collections - (view more)
Popular This Week - (view more)
Latest Art - (view more)
Latest Art by my Friends - (view more)
Featured Art - (view more)
OGA should now support most UTF emoji etc
Here is a summary of upcoming OGA events that are taking place this year and when, So get these in your calendar! :)
Be sure to check back for updates and keep an eye on their forum threads posted for announcements nearer the time.?
OGA 'Fall Jam' : 1st October 2020 - 29th October 2020 : Hosted by Withthelove?
Art Challenges: Organised by?Withthelove?
The goal is to produce art related to the ideas we had here : https://opengameart.org/forumtopic/ideas-for-games
- Begin submitting on: 9/30/2019
- Finish submitting by: 10/20/2019
- Voting closes on: 10/27/2019
Be sure to use the following tags in your submissions: Brought to life, Challenge
Welcome to the Unofficial OGA 'Summer' Game Jam #3!
- Jam starts: Already! (July 1st)
- Submit your game by: July 27th
- After that, submitted entries will be rated by: August 11th
Visit the itch.io Game Jam page:?https://itch.io/jam/oga-summer-game-jam-3-2019
Visit the forum thread for questions, comments, or discussion:?https://opengameart.org/forumtopic/oga-summer-game-jam-3-live
Summer's finally here and it's time to celebrate by sharing some art inspired by our favorite summer time activities!
Sand castles at the beach, ice cream in the park, fishing on the lake?? What's your summer time thing?? Let us know by sharing some game art inspired by it!
Visit the Summer 2019 Art Challenge thread for details and discussion.
The submission with the most favorites by close-of-vote wins!
Challenge and voting starts tomorrow, Saturday June 1, 2019. Have all your entries submitted by end of the day on Sunday, June 23rd, 2019. Voting closes one week after that at 11:59 PM Sunday, June 30th. That's a little over three weeks to submit and 1 week to vote. Voters: You can 'favorite' as soon as you see a submission you like, no need to wait for anything.
Be sure to tag your submissions with both a "Challenge" and "My Summer Time Thing" tag. Also, post a link to your submission in this thread as well.
- Begin submitting art Saturday June 1, 2019
- Finish submitting art Sunday June 23, 2019
- Vote by favoriting art by Sunday June 30, 2019
Have an idea for a game? This art challenge will lead into the?OGA 'Summer' Game Jam #3!?