The leading Hydrographics Headquarters Forum on the internet. K2forums.com answers all your WTP or Water Transfer Printing questions at a glance. Weekly and Monthly prizes for all our members. Pointed answers and videos to all your hydrographic needs. Premium members section for valued members as well. Sponsor Forum for all Supporting Vendors available. Free memberships for every enthusiast from hobbyist to professional. Sign in and join from Face Book or Twitter.
- Best tips from various business sites and K2 himself all put together in one place.550 discussions 825 comments Most recent: How to Turn Existing Customers Into Repeat Business by smike61 November 2019
- Welcome to the K2 Forums. If you are new to the site, tell us a little about yourself. Where are you from? Is this a hobby? Fledgling business? Full time operation? etc. This section is a great place to break the ice! You will find that our community is very friendly!1K discussions 12.1K comments Most recent: Merry Christmas and introduction. New Hobby, New forum lol by studebaker December 2019
- Expand for more options.48 discussions 527 comments Most recent: Best way to hydro-dip to Cerakote according to the Cerakote website... by PagesHydroDipping December 2018
- Expand for more options.Automotive, Motorcycles, Offroad and anything else with wheels and a motor.425 discussions 4.1K comments Most recent: Honda grom plastics and rims. Ghost gold pearl over white basecoat then dipped in snow digital camo. by NotSoFast November 2019
- Expand for more options.Anything and Everything else!264 discussions 2.2K comments Most recent: Pistol done in biohazard and finished with cerakote clear. by liquidtouchhydro November 2019
- Expand for more options.OK for all the YouTube Rockstars, Here is your chance to shine...post them up! Cut and paste your YouTube video right into the body of the message...the software will do the rest!
- The ultimate Do-It-Yourself forum with tips and tricks from Creative Coatings owner Darren Turner.56 discussions 802 comments Most recent: 3D deer skull scene for representing a taxidermy and hydrographics businesd by mountain_mike June 2018
- The Supporting Vendors in this section have made a commitment to the community and help support this website. Please consider using a Supporting Vendor for your future purchases and support the vendors who support you. For information on becoming a Supporting Vendor, please send an email to [email protected]
- This section is for you to get it off your chest...whatever the subject is. Please show respect for the original starter of the thread as it is HIS point of view. If you disagree, please feel free to start your own thread with your own point of view.45 discussions 650 comments Most recent: Square Goes Public And Fields A Flood Of Customer Complaints by smike61 November 2019
- Expand for more options.Anything related to the Hydrographic Process. Tanks, Rinse Stations, Paint Booths, etc.***Warning: Any derogatory comments or questions about the item(s) for sale will be deleted and the posting member will be warned and/or suspended! If you don't like the item or the price then move on!***
- Expand for more options.Anything else here!***Warning: Any derogatory comments or questions about the item(s) for sale will be deleted and the posting member will be warned and/or suspended! If you don't like the item or the price then move on!***