Who We Are
别墅贵妇好爽Fidía is a strategy and M&A advisory firm.? Our strengths include identifying and?analyzing?business opportunities; developing strategy; enhancing business performance; new venture creation; and planning/executing mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
别墅贵妇好爽We have earned a reputation for developing creative business strategies and for solving tough problems that require true out-of-the-box, non-traditional thinking.? As a result, we are often asked to work on unusual or difficult situations.? We welcome such challenges.
We excel in situations where strategy, creativity, marketing expertise and financial analysis are all vital components in achieving a successful outcome.
We are dedicated to providing superior corporate development services to organizations that truly want to excel.? We are committed to helping our clients – from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies to not-for-profits – find and focus on their best opportunities.
Among our significant successes, we:
- Identified the opportunity for a national retailer, Circuit City, to enter a new arena and alter the way one of the largest industries in America does business.? This led to the creation of CarMax, a company that grew to over $1.0 billion in annual sales in less than five years.
- Conceptualized and developed a superstore strategy that transformed the office supply industry.? Created a retail division, Office America, that grew to over $70 million in annual sales before being sold to a competitor, Staples.
- Identified an opportunity to roll-up traditional office products distribution companies.? Conceived, financed, & launched The Supply Room Companies, a regional office supply company which has grown to over $60 million in annual sales using this acquisition and consolidation strategy.
- Conceptualized, funded and launched FamilyCare America, Inc. – a national resource for caregivers, the organizations to whom they turn for help and companies that offer products and services to this trillion dollar marketplace. FamilyCare America’s online resources have been commended in Newsweek, Kiplinger’s and The Wall Street Journal and may be accessed for free at www.CaregiversLibrary.org.
- Provided corporate development services to AXA Assistance USA, part of the AXA Group, which is ranked 30th on the Fortune Global 500.
- Developed product enhancements for a leading provider of investment products and the largest seller of individual annuities in the U.S., The Hartford.
- Helped small business clients secure over $50 million of funding for acquisitions, start-ups, and operating capital.
- Provided M&A advisory and corporate finance services in the acquisition of 65 convenience stores through a series of transactions over a two year period.
- Sold an under performing portfolio company of a lender in 39 calendar days.