For trip reports from wheeling events and for tales of using our Scramblers to get out and enjoy the great outdoors to fish, hunt, hike, camp, etc. If you got out in the woods/rocks/trails in your Scrambler, here's your place to talk about it.
The best technical/fab/how-to posts from the forum. Anyone can nominate a post to be archived here, but only moderators can post here. Individual posts are copied here from other sub-forums for easier searching, so the original threads are also available.
ClassifiedsIf it's for sale or wanted, this is the section for it.
In order to maintain uniformity and fairness please follow these rules when posting in the classified sections:
1. Put what the item is AND the location of the item in the title of the ad. Can be the State or City/State.
2. All items must have a starting price. Items can be sold in groups or individually and can be "or best offer" (OBO) but must have a starting price point.
3. It is highly recommended that you post a current photograph of the item you are selling. This will help interested parties to see what kind of condition it's in and help increase your odds of getting it sold.
4. There are multiple classified sections, please make sure you are posting your item in the appropriate area.
5. If you post a link to your Craigslist/Ebay ad please also copy and paste the info and photos here.
6. If the item being sold is NOT YOURS and you are posting it from another site such as Craigslist/Ebay, please make sure it is in the "Third-party Sales" forum and copy and paste the info and at least one photo here.
7. Please DO NOT ask for a thread you created in the For Sale forum to be deleted. We do not delete these threads as they are transaction records and can assist both buyers and sellers in the event things do not work out as planned. When an item has been sold, please indicate so in the original thread. This will alert other members that the item is no longer available.
8. MOST IMPORTANTLY: Follow the golden rule in classified threads please. If you don't have something nice to say, keep it to yourself. Keep any negative comments about prices, condition, listing, etc. to yourself. If you're not actually interested in the item for sale, do not post in the thread. If there's something about a listing that you think is fraudulent, illegal or abusive, PM bigwalton or report the post.
Lastly, per the agreement when you registered, the admins have the right to delete any post for any reason.
For complete or project Scramblers for sale BY USERS/MEMBERS only. Please list the state in the subject. For links to third-party sales, please use the third-party sale forum.Titles and VIN tags for sale without a chassis and body tub will be deleted.
Jeep Scrambler parts & accessories for sale by USERS/MEMBERS. Please list the state in the subject. For links to third-party sales, please use the third-party sale forum.Titles for sale without a body and tub will be deleted.
Jeep Scrambler fiberglass half tops, full length hardtops, bikini tops, full length softtops, or half softtops for sale by USERS/MEMBERS.Please list the state in the subject. For links to third-party sales, please use the third-party sale forum.
This is a moderated post - This forum is to post your feedback in relation to parts or vehicles you have purchased from this board.This forum will be moderated and posts are approved before being actually posted.
Getting an error message? Permissions problems or can't get to something you should? Post your question with the details of your problem here.NOT for actual technical problems with your CJ-8, only for the website.
No longer have home in GA. New address is 6 Wonder LaneRussell,PA 16345.Cell # is same 3867743353. Cloud 8 currently sitting in FL but Gladiator is everyday driver here in PA. Cloud 8 back in operation next winter.Norm