|Home |What's New | People | Teaching| Research | Student Zone | Web Links | Resources | Gallery|
BuildingServices Engineering (BSE) is achallenging, interdisciplinary profession. It involvesthe specification, design, installation and managementof all the engineering services associated with thebuilt environment. With the growing complexity ofengineering services in modern buildings and thesignificance of energy conservation and pollutioncontrol, the role of the building services engineer isbecoming more and more important. Moreover, the need toprovide an internal environment that balances thecomfort needs of the occupants with the functionalrequirements of the building, using increasinglysophisticated technology, calls for engineers with awide range of knowledge and skills.
The purposeof this home page is to create a one-stop, integratedhub for access to all related activities and provideuseful information for students, staff, researchers,professionals and any interested persons. Please feel freeto visit and give us comments or suggestions.
[-[BSE Events and Activities]-]
- TheBuilding Design Process and Teamwork: BuildingServices Engineer [ArchSD] (2:11)
- SummitSkills-- Building Services Engineering (11:09)
- Mechanicaland Electrical Engineer (Part 1) [BCASingapore] (8:59)
- Mechanical andElectrical Engineer (Part 2) [BCASingapore] (7:18)
- CIC_Careers_BuildingServicesEngineer.mov (3:37)